1) Wash and dry a king size ivory colored bed sheet.
2) Hang the sheet fully open in the painting space.
3) Use water-based craft paint and a spray bottle. Dilute the paint with water and add it to the spray bottle when painting.
4) Think of the sunset as a target. Spray bright yellow as the sun in the bulls-eye (center position). Spray orange as the next ring and violet as the outer ring with darker edges and corners.
5) Add rock formations on the sides by painting square box-like rock tops.
6) Use a brush and watery darker purples, browns and reddish browns. The paint will run, drip and streak for a better affect.
7) Paint a couple more ivory sheets using the same process to be used in creating the Boulder Bridge Rock.