- Large flat TV box
- Aluminum foil
- Four- 4 foot mailing tubes
- Two- Three cardboard tubes
- Laminating film
- Permanent markers
- Cover the sides and top of box with the aluminum foil
- Trace on the bottom of the box around tubes in each corner. Cut the holes and slide the tubes in as table legs
- Cover smaller tubes with foil and place on the top about middle on both sides of table to hold the map. Add a cross bar tube if needed.
- Draw maps and a grid on the laminating film then attach to the pipe stand.
- Add clipboards and pens to the table
See more decorating ideas at www.mrmarksclassroom.com/vbs
Purchase Ready-To-Go VBS decorations at www.mrmarksclassroom.com/store
For more VBS 2016 decorating ideas check out the Decoration Made Easy book (005732157) at www.lifeway.com