- Large oatmeal container
- Knobs (optional)
- Flexible rain gutter drain (brown)
- Woodgrain patterned shelf paper
- Trace around square end of the gutter drain onto the oatmeal container and cut out the shape. The square end should be able to slide in as a tight fit.
- Remove drain and cover the oatmeal container with the wood patterned shelf paper add any decorations such as silver strips of tape for metal
- Add knobs to both ends if desired
- Drape the drain pipe over the vertical tube top
- Adjust the periscope to move toward the front of the table.
- Add the oatmeal container as the view finder (tape to secure it if needed)
See more decorating ideas at www.mrmarksclassroom.com/vbs
Purchase Ready-To-Go VBS decorations at www.mrmarksclassroom.com/store
For more VBS 2016 decorating ideas check out the Decoration Made Easy book (005732157) at www.lifeway.com