Psalm 118:24—This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- EXTRA LARGE Paper Clips
- Large google eyes
- Yarn—variety of colors—3” to 4” lengths
- Quick drying craft glue or glue dots
- Index cards
- Markers or colored pencils
- Be creative!
- Add a bead of glue around the top curve of the paper clip.
- Add yarn to create hair. Do this one strand at a time—tie each piece in a knot around the clip.
- Cut a backing for your eyes out of the card stock.
- Glue eyes onto card stock and then add glue or glue dots to secure card stock to the paper clip.
- Cut a strip of card stock for the backside of the eyes and adhere with glue or glue dots to secure eye backing to the clip.
- Write memory verses on index cards and place in your Verse Buddy for a fun way to memorize your verses.
Teachers are looking for fun and easy ideas to teach Bible skills to their kids. This book is loaded with 100 games and activities that are simple to make and use. The Bible Skill Boosters book (formerly Ideas Gone Wild: Bible Skills edition) is written like recipes with photos and easy instructions to create and play. These ideas will be so helpful in Sunday School, Bible Drill, Awana and whatever children’s class you lead. Our children need to learn their Bible skills so they can feed themselves spiritually and this book will flood teachers with tons of ideas. Order your Bible Skill Booster book.