A great mission project for older kids to make for younger kids and guests that come to “Big Church”.
You will need:
- Bags, such as canvas or other sturdy, quiet bags—at least 9” x 10”
- Activities items such as Bible coloring books, crayons, small books, word searches, felt activity bags, etc.
- Laminating film or clear contact paper
- Basket or tub
- Zip ties
Put it together
- Use the cardstock and print out guest tags. Make sure to put instructions on how to use the bag on the card and thank them for coming to “Big Church”.
- Laminate the card or cover with clear contact paper. Attach to the bag using a zip tie.
- Fill the bags with quiet activities.
- Put bags in a tub or basket at the main entry to the auditorium.