- Large craft sticks
- White water bottle lid
- Red permanent marker
- Fine print marker or colored pencil
- Baseball bead
- Black tape
- Use a small sander to create a baseball bat shape on one end of the craft stick. (Optional)
- Cut the cord into 10-inch lengths.
- Use the red marker to draw stitches on the lid. Glue the lid to one end of the stick.
- Tie the cord to the bead.
- Use the tape to attach the other end of the cord to the opposite end of the stick. Wrap the tape to make a bat grip.
- Print the verse on the bat.
- Try to catch the baseball bead in the cap.
|The Time Saver Idea Notebook is filled with 150 ideas to use in childhood ministry. Topics include: Ideas for teaching preschoolers & children, reaching parents, leadership tips, general helps and lots of holiday ideas. This is a great organized resource for leaders and teachers needing quick ideas. The Time Saver Notebook is available in our store. Order yours today!|