|Children can create a Bible verse memorizing tool to use at home. They can practice the verse and hid different words as they repeat it out loud. Don’t forget to include the reference.
- 9-by12-inch construction paper
- 9-by-2-inch paper strips
Teaching Tip: Mark cutting lines on the construction paper ahead of time.
- Cut four slits in the larger paper. Slits are eight inches long and two inches apart.
- Weave the narrow strips through the slits.
- Pull each strip down one block.
- Print one word of the verse in each space, starting at the top left corner and moving down. Move to the next column and continue the Bible Verse.
- Pull the strips back into place to hide the verse.
- Trade weavings, pull down the strips to reveal the words, and read the verses. Practice the verse by hiding a word each time you repeat it.
Click here for printable version