Kids can make a school bus that will hang from the rear view mirror of their parent’s car. Help them write the names of a few of their classmates that they can pray for as they are dropped off every day at school.
- Yellow construction paper
- Black construction paper
- Blue construction paper
- Glue sticks
- Print off or make a school bus template to trace. ( I simply googled “school bus” and found plenty of options.)
- Have kids trace the template on a piece of yellow construction paper and then cut it out.
- Cut two circles for the wheels out of the black construction paper.
- Cut five windows out of the blue construction paper.
- Help kids glue the wheels and windows where they go.
- Write the name of one classmate to pray for underneath each window of the bus.
- Laminate the bus if possible.
- Using a hole punch place a hole in the middle top of the bus. Add a piece of yarn that will hang the bus from the rearview mirror.