- Foam paper plates with rims
- Variety of paper
- Permanent markers
- Craft sticks
- Pipe cleaners
- Write out the verse in small writing on colored paper.
- Cut the words or word phrases apart.
- Map out a maze pattern using the paper words and whatever supplies you have on hand.
- You can make tunnels with pipe cleaners, road blocks with rectangles of paper, or string or wooden craft sticks to create “boundaries”.
- Help the kids glue or tape the objects to the marble maze.
- Let the glue dry.
- After the glue has dried, kids can play with the mazes by gently tipping the plate back and forth to guide the marble through the maze.