- One red chenille stem
- Two green chenille stems
- Twist the ends of two green chenille stems together.
- Place your finger between the chenille stems and use your finger as a spacer to twist small loops the entire length of the stems.
- Join the final loop to the first to complete the wreath circle.
- Next, fold the red chenille stem in half.
- Place two fingers at the fold and use two fingers as a spacer to twist a loop with the left leg of the stem.
- Repeat on the right leg of the stem. This will form the bow.
- Twist the tails of the bow around the wreath. Use three twists each time to make sure it holds.