Taste and see that the LORD is good . . . Psalm 34:8
- Cardboard tubes
- Bakery string
- Washi Tape
- Quick-Drying craft glue
- Fall silk flowers
- Buttons or stickers
- Cut tubes into 1 1/2” sections—enough to accommodate family and friends.
- Use supplies to create a variety of napkin rings.
- To use bakery string—cut in 6” lengths. Cover the cardboard segment with craft glue and wrap lengths of bakery string through the center . . . Continuing to add lengths to ensure you stay “tangle-free.”
- To use Washi Tape — Wrap cardboard roll with tape slightly hanging over the edge and fold inside to cover the edge. Wrap outside edges first and finish with the middle.
- Using craft glue or glue dots, embellish with silk flowers, buttons or stickers.
- Roll the napkins and insert in the newly decorated fall napkin ring.
Create a fun poster for your kids to enjoy playing this ping-pong ball game. The game can be used for review questions, Bible drill commands or simply place it in the hall for kids to play as they are waiting for class to start or waiting for parents. For the photo, Mr. Mark placed a cup in each of his pants pockets, both hands and his his mouth. He even taped one to the bill of his hat. Order your customized poster today so the fun can begin!