- Permanent markers
- #6 recycled clear plastic cups
- Hole punch
- Leather string
- Cookie sheet
- Oven or toaster oven
- Draw with permanent markers on plastic cups.
- Hole punch the cup.
- Place on cookie sheet and put in 250° oven.
- Turn the oven light on and watch until the cup shrinks down to a flat circle.
- Thread a string through the hole and attach to your backpack.
NOTE: if you place the cup down on the cookie sheet, it will become wavy. If you place the cup up on the cookie sheet, it will melt faster and can easily roll on itself. Watch carefully.