This game can be used as a review game for kids after the Bible story.
- Clear-sealable bag (gallon size)
- Construction paper (black or dark blue)
- White cardstock
- Index cards
- Markers (black, blue and yellow)
- Insert the dark construction paper into the Ziploc bag. Trim to fit if neccessary.
- Draw a flashlight shape, including the “shine” on the cardstock. Cut it out and color it similar to the picture.
- Write your review questions on the index cards.
- Write the answers on the Ziploc bag using the black marker.
Invite a child to draw a question and read it. Then have them use the flashlight to highlight the correct answer.