- Green construction paper
- 1 inch tissue paper squares
- School glue
- Wiggly eyes
- Paper plates
- From the green construction paper, cut out an oval for the turtles head, a curved piece for a tail, and four oblong pieces for the legs.
- Spread glue over the bottom of the paper plate with a paintbrush.
- Cover the paper plate with tissue paper squares. When you get to the edge of the plate, fold the tissue paper underneath.
- Glue 2 wiggly eyes to the turtle’s head, then draw a nose and mouth on the turtle’s face with the markers.
- Glue the turtle’s head, legs, and tail to the paper plate.
By Mark Jones & Sarah Hagar